RTL FAMILY TRUST
A family Trust is created to benefit persons who are related to one another by blood, affinity or law. This trust can be established by a family member for the benefit of the members of a family group. It further acts as an instrument to pass on the assets to future generations.
- It is backed by a Trust Deed which attracts a fee
- Subscription would be on agreement basis and the peculiar needs of the family.
- Safe custody of Fund.
- Secure financial safety for dependents
- Competitive rates on Return on investment
- Erect structure which can perpetuate a present fortune through the uncertainties of the future
- Limitation of exposure to estate taxes.
- Avoidance of arbitrary spending
- Protection against relationship property claims
- Creditor protection.
- Avoidance of legal challenges of asset dispersal.
- Protecting assets for future generations from potential tax law changes.
- Reducing or preventing claims against Settlor’s estate.
- Privacy and Confidentiality provided by the Trustee
General flexibility to deal with law changes.
In celebrating the International Women’s Month and #PressingForProgress, Radix Trustees Limited understands that the first step to empowering a woman is to educate her to