Radix Trustees Limited
We hereby request you to open an Investment Account in the name of the aforementioned company and authorize you to honour all instructions and Dispositions relating to the account signed by the authorized signing officials in accordance with the resolution of the Board of Directors/Trustees, a Certified copy of which is attached hereto.
We agree that the set-off conditions received and signed by us shall apply as expressly set out therein, and we hereby declare that the information given is correct and is the basis for the opening of the Investment Account.
We wish to open an account in our name
We ask and authorise Radix Trustees limited (until a written and signed instruction to the contrary is given) to honour all orders drawn on the said investment provided the orders are signed by me/us and debit such orders to the said investment with you.
We agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To assume full responsibility for the genuineness, validity, and correctness of all endorsements appearing on all cheques or orders deposited for investment.
2. That any notice or letter addressed to us and sent through the post, email to the address supplied by us shall be considered duly delivered and received by us at the time delivered either by hand delivery, post or email.
3. To hold RADIX Trustees free from any loss or depreciation of fund deposited with RADIX Trustees due to any Government order, levy, law tax, exchange restriction or any other cause beyond RADIX Trustees' reasonable control.
4. That RADIX Trustees is authorised to impose penalties for any pre-liquidation of investment or any withdrawal made before maturity.
5. In the absence of a clear notice of disposal instruction, the principal amount and interest at maturity will be automatically rolled over the terms and conditions prevailing on the date of rollover.
6. We are fully aware that any instruction(s) made concerning fund transfer on this account must be duly signed by us. We are also aware of the use of electronic mails (either on letterhead or otherwise). photocopied letters, untested telexes or other means of communication that are unsecured to convey instructions for fund transfers not backed by duly signed original letter by us that will lead to either credit or debit our account is subject to additional risks and fraud exposure.
7. RADIX Trustees agrees to accept and acts upon such instructions, communication and documents by electronic mails (either on letterhead or otherwise), photocopied letters, untested telexes or other means of communication issued according to our mandate unaccompanied by the original of our duly signed letter, We hereby indemnify RADIX Trustees and hold it harmless from and against at cost. including but not limited to expenses, legal fees, claims, losses damages or documents.
8. In addition, these instructions made by electronic mails (either on letterhead or otherwise), photocopied letters, untested telexes or other means of communication is not received or is mutilated, interrupted, duplicated, incomplete, illegible authorized or delayed by a means, we hereby release RADIK Trustees from any loss, liability or damage.
9. RADIX Trustees shall have absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever to either act or not to act upon any instruction received by electronic mail (either on letterhead or otherwise), photocopied letters, untested telexes or other means of communication that is pet accompanied by a duly signed original letter issued by me/us and to request verification of such instructions.
10. Any order made must be duly signed by all number of persons authorized by the investors before instruction will be carried out.