RTL NOMINATED FUND
It is an arrangement where a Nominator gives a Trustee a written directive to hold assets for the benefit of the Beneficiaries that have been nominated.
- A written directive to the Trustee stating the proportion of benefit that will be paid to those that are nominated
- It must be sent to the Trustee and as such the nomination will however not be valid until it is handed over.
- Does not require a Trust Deed
- Easy transfer of funds to the Beneficiaries in the event of ones’ demise
- Guaranteed efficient tax plan
- Competitive returns on investment of funds
- No need for probate in the event of demise or incapacitation of Nominator
- Secondary Beneficiary rights are immediately activated upon demise of Nominator
- Valid execution of instructions given by Nominator is binding on the Trustee
- The interests of the Beneficiaries who stand to benefit from the investment would be protected
- Beneficiaries can easily migrate to other Products
- Beneficiaries get their benefits without delay.
In celebrating the International Women’s Month and #PressingForProgress, Radix Trustees Limited understands that the first step to empowering a woman is to educate her to