Who We Serve
WHO WE SERVE
- Banks and Broker – dealers –
- Governments and public – there are a myriad of financial issues that plague the government at federal, state or local levels. Radix Trustees in collaboration with its partners understand the urgent clamor for better transparency, enhanced security as regards public funds and the use of innovative technologies. Now , it does not matter if is managing a large government program (s), accessing the debt capital market or finding investment and financial management solutions, we bring to bare experience and the resource to address these needs and provide a more effective way of operating.
- Family Office – introducing a rather new concept of helping families to build, manage and preserve their wealth is a forward thinking concept for us. In the modern business environment, we see more and more businesses being established and as a long standing partner for intentional living, our service is geared to provide an analytical plan that ensures succession plans work with no hassles and hope this brings about the dawn of dynasties in modern Nigeria.
- Individuals and Families – there has never been a time when the need for constant change is paramount. This change impacts on investors portfolios and business confidence. Understanding this landscape is very much possible, however this requires forward thinking, a more robust strategic perspective for the unpredictable road ahead. Radix Trustees, provides with information that helps you recognize hidden opportunities to safeguard your assets, provide for your beneficiaries by effectively positioning your portfolios for continued success. We understand this and bring to you our expertise in empowering our clients with confidence on their investment portfolio management and a voice even from across the veil. We like to say “Position for the expected, but plan for the Unexpected”
- Insurance companies
- Not – For profit organizations – the Radix Trustees solution includes a comprehensive investment risk services to help NGOs gain transparency by virtue of how they finance day-to-day operations.
- Investment managers
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Sovereign Institutions – asset safety is a core for Radix Trustees, and this drives our commitment to managing operational risk and providing best – in class performance analysis.